"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matt. 11:28
The GO:61 Refuge is a donated day-space made available to the organization to improve services. We use this space for victim support, and care, prayer meetings, specialized training, and we've set up an admin office in a small nook of the building.
❀Here is what we love most about The Refuge:
* Victim mentors can cook a meal with a victim and help her plan goals.
* Clients we serve can take a shower, have a meal and hot chocolate, make a phone call, send an email, or write a letter.
* Survivors can have time to find relief and watch a movie with new friends from their support group.
* The atmosphere and area were developed to foster comfort, solace, and peace of mind.
* Team members can utilize the space to take part in advanced training.
* A "Broken Vessels" Bible study is offered at this space to foster healing, identity in Christ, and to dust off dreams and give them a new birth.
* At The Refuge, team members and survivors develop relationships and have an opportunity to become friends and mutual intercessors.
If you'd like to support the work, intercession, and efforts made at The Refuge, we welcome your partnership. If you're someone who is interested in serving on a victim services team or a ministry team within this industry, we invite you to submit a volunteer application.